- Teaches children when to wake up and when to stay in bed!
- Sam’s eyes close and go to "sleep" at bedtime and open in the morning when it is ok to get up; Set at a specific time or by length of nap.
- The LCD screen changes colour to provide 3 simple visual cues letting kids know when it’s ok to wake up and when to go back to sleep.
- Educational: teaches children how to read a clock in both digital and analogue time.
- Great alarm clock for once kids are trained for longer use
- Adjustable volume with 3 great sound options
- Adjustable brightness & auto shut-off - Dimmable nightlight can stay lit continuously or switch off after 5, 15 or 30 minutes.
- Stylish matte finish
- Measurements: 20 x 12 x 14 cm
- Diameter LCD screen: 7 cm
- Operated by USB plug (included) or battery (AA Batteries not included)
- Sam is not a toy and is tested according to international regulations
- Age recommendation: As of 2-2.5 years. Depending on development of child